- Where'd you get the coconuts?
- We found them.
- Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
- What do you mean?
- Well, this is a temperate zone.
- The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
- Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
- Well, I am King!
- Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
- I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
- You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
- Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!
Who are you?
We are the Knights Who Say... 'Ni'!
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!
Brave Sir Robin ran away,
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Finally someone took care of those insane guys!!! :)
I really enjoyed the film, it makes one look at life in less serious way.
W koncu ktos zadbal o tych szalencow!!! :)
Film niesamowicie mi sie podobal. Pomaga spojrzec na zycie w mniej powazny sposob.
We're Knights of the Round Table.
We dance whene'er we're able.
We do routines and chorus scenes
With footwork impeccable.
We dine well here in Camelot.
We eat ham and jam and spam a lot